Wednesday, November 7, 2012

melancholy.

It's a bittersweet night. I'm incredibly proud of so many of my friends tonight. Everyone on OFA did an incredible job for President Obama. Friends in Indiana, New York, Missouri, Virginia, California, Wisconsin, Arizona - and all parts in between. Seeing success for them makes me realize that our loss tonight was not in vain.

I'm keeping this post short, because it's hard to adequately express my emotions in text when I can barely sort them out in my head. I never thought an experience would move me the way this one has, and has reaffirmed my faith in the process. If we trust the process, a just result will follow.

Thank you to everyone I have met on this journey - you have filled my life with joy and memories that I will cherish forever.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment